That’s right: take objection to objections. In fact, make someone else’s strong challenge another way you prove your point.
Kevan Kjar took us deep into the process of reframing objections in the September Spark Session, which you can view any time you wish, here.
What’s the short story? He covered:
- Why we hate ’em.
- Helping folks understand your point – as an advantage.
- Are you sure objection reframing can work with something as complicated as policy?
- OK, exactly what do I do?
- I’m an honest person. Show me that this isn’t simply “spin.”
- Practice, practice, practice
- Real-life stories
- Murder boarding
- Taking this information further: online course and one-to-one coaching
Kevan Kjar, founder and CEO of ArrowHead3 Consulting, is all about inspiring you to “be your best self.” He has extensive experience in coaching executives, speakers, sales people, and policy experts; helping them to prepare to deliver an important keynote, participate in or lead a panel discussion, facilitate an offsite meeting, or speak to an important donor. Kevan helps you to channel your fears and concerns to outstanding results. He has worked with Fortune 100 clients around the world, as well as public policy from MoveOn.org to CPAC, and from town halls to the Supreme Court. Kevan is a recognized author, keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, and mentor.